The Woodrow Wilson Presidential Library is seeking a highly organized and motivated Administrative Assistant. This is a 40- hour per week position that facilitates the day-to-day operations in the Administration Office. The Administrative Assistant provides proactive support to the President/ CEO and the Director of Finance/COO.
This Administrative Assistant is responsible for a wide range of administrative activities including:
• writing and processing correspondence;
• handling expense reports, reimbursements, and timesheets;
• maintaining membership/donor records;
• keeping the President’s calendar;
• maintaining active paper and electronic files;
• handling or delegating time-sensitive correspondence with the general public, members, and other stakeholders;
• screening and directing phone calls.
The successful applicant should possess an Associate’s Degree with a minimum of three years’ experience in an office setting. Must possess strong organizational skills, manage multiple tasks, and be comfortable working both independently and as a team. Applicants must be proficient with computers, including Office products, and databases. Must demonstrate exemplary interpersonal skills and have the ability to handle confidential information.
TO APPLY: Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications must be received by 5:00 p.m. on May 2, 2014. The Woodrow Wilson Presidential Library Foundation is an Equal Opportunity Employer.