The Woodrow Wilson Presidential Library offers a variety of fun and educational programs and activities for teachers and their students.
- About Woodrow Wilson
- Woodrow Wilson's Daughters Go to School: Elite Education for Girls a Century Ago
- The Federal Reserve--Who Controls the Nation's Funds, and Where Will the Money Be Put? The Federal Reserve System and the Money Supply (lesson plan)
- The Federal Reserve--Whose Idea Was It Anyway? (includes lesson plans)
- Women's Suffrage (includes lesson plan)
- The Election of 1916 (online exhibit)
Teaching American History Grants
- Virtual Presentations may be scheduled through the Center for Interactive Learning and Collaboration's website (www.cilc.org) or directly through the museum. For more information, please contact Heather Sutton, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 540-885-0897 x 122.