Intern With WWPL
The Woodrow Wilson Presidential Library offers college and university students opportunities to intern in a variety of skill areas.
AREAS OF STUDY INCLUDE:
• Museum Studies: Collections management, conservation, and exhibit planning, development and installation.
• Archives Management: Arranging and describing manuscript collections.
• Library Science: Social network development, cataloguing, and electronic conversion of data for a digital archives/eLibrary project.
• Development: supporting fundraising efforts.
• Marketing and Events Planning: assisting in coordination and planning of Library functions, including publicity.
• Education: assisting with outreach to local schools and development of educational programs and materials.
Students from the following colleges have recently completed internships at the Library:
• Bridgewater College
• James Madison University
• Mary Baldwin University
• University of Virginia
• Washington and Lee University
For more information, please contact the Director of Education & Engagement at (540) 885-0897 ext. 114 or fill out the form below.